This is my bucket list. I have brought it over from my personal blog at www.KevinKopas.com. This page may not relate to the rest of the blog but it relates to my overall life philosophy. Live life to the fullest, every second of every day.
I started this by hand and since then the list has changed, with somethings being deleted or modified and others being added. Here is a picture of the original handwritten document. My original bucket list
Right now there are 39 items on it but it is a list that I will be constantly adding to. After an item is done hopefully I’ll write about it and add a link below.
[Last Updated: December 2011]
- Drive down the West Coast
- Bee keeping
- See all 50 states – Right now I’m around 35 or so!
- Get one of my pictures printed in a major magazine
- Take an amazing picture of lightning
- Dive with a whale shark
- Own a resturant (sushi)
- Take a close up picture of an alligator’s eye
- Climb Everest
- Take a hot air balloon ride
- See the northern lights
- Stay at the ice hotel in Sweden
Go to the top of the Sears Tower in Chicago Ski down a mountain
- So far I have been skiing in Utah, Switzerland and Italy. Here is the proof from Utah
- I traveled to Egypt before the region became unstable. See my camel here
- I am actually planning on getting my bucket list tattooed on my body. Some of these things are “”tattoo-able” items and will be slowly added. Here is my first tattoo
- Picture taken in A Courña, Spain. A Coruña is in my top 5 most beautiful places list.
- Zermatt, Switzerland is one of the most beautiful places I have traveled. This picture was taken on a mountain with the Matterhorn in the background!
- So there isn’t a big sign that reads ‘Red Sea Here’ so here is a picture I took underwater while diving the Red Sea
- I went skydiving the day after my 18th birthday! Here’s proof
- I ran a 15k in 1h 43m Here’s proof!
- I went rafting down the Ocoee River in Tennessee with my girlfriend’s family. See it here
- I went on my 21st birthday which just happened to fall on the exact day that was fat Tuesday! Here’s the picture